yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
proficient teacher eager to contribute academic expertise as well as strong organization and communication skills and talent as a special education teacher toward actively supporting an educational institution.
enthusiastic, creative, detailed-oriented, versatile teacher qualified to teach high school students in a broad range of subjects, including special education. proven ability to establish instant rapport with both students and parents. energetic, organized and self-motivated with proven ability to speak and write effectively.
foster student learning strengths through group work, social interaction, character building, and problem solving skill application. consistently provide stimulating learning environment in which students can develop full potential.
employ a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize individual learning within group environments. actively prepare students for future opportunities by introducing new technology and encouraging interactive learning.
high school teacher horizon school; los angeles county of education 2006-present
- actively serve as special education teacher for the emotionally disturbed and behaviorally challenged.
- utilize positive behavior support strategies in handling a self contained classroom, while designed curriculum to meet state standards and iep goals.
one-on-one aide burbank high school 2006
- served as individual aid for boy with autism, teaching basic functional, social, behavior, and academic skills.
- facilitated productive communication with the mother on all progress reports and issues.
substitute teacher soledad action charter schools; los angeles county of education 2003-2006
proficiently fill in as lead teacher throughout los angeles county, including juvenile hall, camps, alternative schools, and special education facilities.
- instructed multiple grades, from elementary to junior high and high school with a long term assignment at cal safe, a pregnant minor program.
student teacher hawthorne school district 2003
- successfully completed multiple subject student teaching requirements at 1st and 3rd grade, including the design of curriculum to meet state standards.
teacher assistant los angeles unified 1999-2002
- assisted elementary teachers in implementing lesson plans, assisting students with assigned work and leading small group activities.
music teacher los angeles yamaha music school 1997-2005
- served as private music instructor, teaching individual guitar lessons and group piano classes to students ages five to adult.
mild-moderate special education credential cal state northridge 2008
multiple subject credential cal state dominguez hills 2003
masters of music university of southern california 1999
bachelors of music university of southern california 1997
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!