motivated engineer with 10+years proven success in product and mechanism design from concept generation to components detail. strong technical acumen including, developing and designing semiconductors and product development, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy. technical competencies include software design tools: i-deas modeling and fea, inventor and proe.
principal mechanical engineer, 07/2007 to 01/2009
laser research pte ltd
- engaged in new laser application equipment development and manufacturing, mechanical system analysis (cost & uph) and mechanism design concept generation.
- provided a lead role in the ideation, development, design, and transfer to manufacturing of laser application development in support of major programs and organizational initiatives.
- delivered technical solutions and guidance that require broad knowledge of their engineering field of study as well as understanding of materials/processes specific to medical devices.
- communicated effectively with technical management and may sometimes represent technical management in support of various business activities.
- understood and integrated top-level business goals with their technical activities.
- lead and rendered guidance in the development and establishment of new technologies and core technical competencies.
- managed senior engineers in the development of prototypes, verification/validation units, and product specifications, including material specifications, assembly drawings and manufacturing documentation.
senior mechanical engineer, 01/2001 to 06/2007
kulick & soffa pte ltd
- researched and designed material handler system for wire bond machine.
- maintained responsibility for the timely completion of the technical deliverables.
- provided sustaining engineering direction and support for existing products.
- kept continual awareness of new and advancing technologies and provided conceptual and practical applications for products used during productions.
- engaged in concept generation, mechanism design and timing & cost analysis as well as troubleshooting.
- spearheaded subsystem development team and produced 4 different material handler systems.
- completed assignments requiring mechanism concept creation and commercial component sizing and selection including step motors, cylinders, solenoids, and sensors.
senior r&d engineer, 11/1999 to 05/2001
kinergy pte ltd
- produced customized automation equipments in backend of semiconductor industry.
- served as project leader and manufactured auto load/unload laser marker and stand lone magazine handler system.
- defined and developed machine specification and presentation material, machine layout, overview concept, and mechanism design.
- boosted efficiency by forecasting cost analysis and identifying methods to reduce expenditures.
design engineer, 08/1995 to 11/1999
manufacture integrated technology pte ltd.
- design and develop mechanism for back end equipment of semiconductor industry.
- oversaw multiple variables including machine layout and mechanism design, detailing, sizing and selection of commercial components, and troubleshooting all within time and budget constraints.
***mechanical engineer for wee king engineering pte ltd and product engineer for hangzhou automotive diesel engine research institute under hangzhou automotive engine plant***
bachelor of engineering in thermodynamic engineering
(specialization in the performance and manufacture of internal-combustion engine)
zhejiang university during 1981-1985.
- course on pre-e modeling and drafting --- 1998
- course on inventor 3-d modeling --- 2000
- course on i-dears 3-d modeling and drafting --- 2001
- course on dfma ( design for manufacture & assembly ) --- 2004
- course on i-dears fea tool --- 2004
- course on ultra precision machine design --- 2006
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
please accept my genuine interest in offering your organization my 10+ year proven track record of success as an engineer and strong technical acumen including, developing and designing semiconductors and product development, deductive reasoning, conflict resolution, negotiation, problem sensitivity, and sound decision making. possess exceptional organizational and interpersonal attributes and a fiery determination to succeed. exhibit dynamic follow-through, astute professionalism, and a stellar work ethic. interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
with a strong passion for providing infectious enthusiasm, i provoke others to reach for the next level of success. i use my interpersonal skills to consistently create lasting relationships with people from diverse cultures and professional backgrounds and interact with a network of cross-functional professionals to achieve maximum motivation, collaboration, and efficacy.
further, my experience leading projects by leveraging my ability to quickly respond to any deficiencies in performance in order to reduce any risk of miscommunication or missing timelines. as a result, instances of mishap during project progression are non-existent under my watch. both because i am a dynamic leader and because i advise others to be dynamic leaders as well. team building and cohesiveness among myself and my peers, leads to a great environment where everyone is free to perform at an optimal level.
the opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my background and qualifications meet your needs would be most welcome. you may contact me at your convenience as i look forward to hearing from you soon. thank you very much for your consideration.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!