- leadership c blends integrity, innovative thinking, and leadership attributes to ensure first-rate customer satisfaction. optimizes service delivery through decision-making talents, critical thinking skills, and an unwavering drive to excel.
- staff development c merges solid interpersonal and communication skills to forge, nurture, and maintains strong business and customer relationships. enthusiastically collaborates with internal colleagues to achieve established goals and expectations.
- team building and motivation c effectively communicates and motivates team members, fostering an atmosphere of teamwork and collaboration with an emphasis on goal attainment.
- entrepreneurial spirit c personable, persuasive, and highly respected for business acumen, displaying a positive leadership approach, and consistently surpassing goals.
- product knowledge and expertise c maintains thorough and up-to-date product knowledge, industry trends, and customer requirements.
owner, 2007 c present
• owned/operated rascal s food, fun, and flavor grill house and directed financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
• planned and directed activities such as sales promotions; determined goods and services to be sold, and set prices and discounts, based on forecasts of customer demand.
• established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management and staff members as necessary.
• determined staffing requirements, and interviewed, hired and trained new employees, or oversaw those personnel processes.
performed a variety of functions
including those of marketing and special events
manager and event planner responsible for coordinating corporate parties,
luncheons, birthday parties, showers and weddings.
realtor, 2000 c 2009
• exceeded the million dollar club every year by persuasively presenting purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
• acted as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers, generally representing one or the other.
• compared properties with recently purchased properties to determine competitive price.
• advised clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters.
• promoted sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
• prepared contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds and leases.
• interviewed clients to determine what kinds of properties they were seeking.
• coordinated property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
....page1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
owner operator, 2004 c 2006
• oversaw activities of rosabella, a retail decorating business and monitored functions directly related to procuring products, and providing services including merchandising, buying, and accounting.
• directed and coordinated activities of businesses or departments concerned with the production, pricing, sales, or distribution of products.
• reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
• managed staff, prepared work schedules and assigned specific duties.
additional experience as business to business (b2b) sales/small business consultant for mcbee systems
pennsylvania state university,
state college, pa
bachelor of science in health policy administration and science
• kappa omicron nu honor society
• internship, lehigh valley hospital in professional development department and hospice marketing department
contribute to dance marathon
chair, event for camelot
<<first name>> <<last name>>
<<street address, suite #>>
<<city, state zip code>>
dear <<courtesy>> <<last name>>,
it is with great confidence that i offer my years of professional-level management experience and strong personnel relations ability to your organization. as i pursue the <<position title>> within <<company name>>, i recognize that my credentials and experience would greatly assist in reaching future goals and objectives.
experience as an owner/operator, realtor, and business-to-business sales consultant is the basis for my confidence that i would be a valuable asset to your organization. my career history consists of vast experience in operations oversight. i consistently communicate the corporate vision to the internal members of the organization so that everyone understands their role in achieving these goals, ensuring that the action steps are taken to ensure that goals are met and developing action plans to achieve those goals. thereafter, i prepare recommendations for improvements, controls, new methods, and other changes to improve the efficiency of operations.
during my career, i ve gained notable experience leading and training other employees in the appropriate procedures related to the overall administration of an economic enterprise. my professional background also includes a proven expertise in sales, business administration, customer service, leadership, management, interpreting complex rules and regulations, and effectively communicating with other members of upper management and personnel, verbally and in writing.
my aptitude for evaluating complex problems and reviewing related information to develop viable solutions would be of great use to your organization. i welcome more discussion about how my skills can help in meeting the goals and objective of your organization. until then, should you have any additional questions feel free to contact me at your convenience.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!