yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
versatile patient caregiver eager to contribute broad-scope experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- respected certified caregiver with distinguished 30-year career in healthcare management services.
- in depth expertise working with patients suffering from developmental disabilities, including head injuries, mentally illnesses and cerebral palsy.
- strong hands on experience managing all aspects of patient care at group homes and private residences.
- specialize in supervising the care of elderly patients suffering from physical, medical and cognitive functioning difficulties.
- proven background ensuring the best quality of life goals through gentle patient care skills and empathetic listening techniques.
caregiver mr.& mrs. thomas morello 2005-present
actively supervise all daily living duties and activities of patients, from providing transportation to doctor s appointments to meal preparation and light housekeeping.
consistently provide highest possible quality of life for elderly patient in need of total care.
caregiver/supervisor ms. elizabeth steele 1999-2005
promoted from caregiver to supervisor in 2000 for exemplary on the job service, responsible for planning and organizing 24-hour total care for an incapacitated elderly patient.
effectively interviewed, hired and directed 6-member staff of caregivers and actively collaborated in operational functions such as evaluating performance and providing guidance/mentoring.
consistently ensured compliance with up-to-date health, safety and patient care procedures.
nurses aide care coordinators 1996-1999
proficiently provide total care to numerous elderly patients suffering from physical, medical and cognitive functioning difficulties.
facilitated productive communication between patients, families, physicians and healthcare professionals.
supervisory care level certified caregiver care search training 2009
personal care level certified caregiver care search training 2009
directed care level certified caregiver care search training 2009
cpr & aed certified american heart association
first aid certification american red cross expires 5/5/11
level 1 fingerprint clearance card, expires 7/22/2015
neg tb test, 11/25/09
general coursework wayne community college 1986
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!