~ Personable and results-focused professional eager to contribute strong leadership talents and communication skills as a German Language Instructor for a dynamic learning institution. ~
Trilingual, offering fluency in German, Spanish and English.
Able to combine energy and enthusiasm to engage students, retain their attention, and build their confidence in learning.
Superior multi-tasking abilities; gracefully balance competing and simultaneous priorities.
Proven ability to quickly master new roles, tasks and responsibilities.
Able to modify instructional methods to meet students' individual needs and learning styles.
Self-directed, insightful and dependable; extensive experience in working autonomously without supervision.
Possess solid critical thinking abilities, essential to effectively evaluating student comprehension and progress.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Publisher, and QuickBooks applications.
Bachelor of Science in German, Minor in Spanish, University Of Maine, Orono, Maine
Players Choice Tours, Yonkers, New York, 2000 to Present
Sales & Marketing
- Spearhead daily business operations inclusive of accounting, scheduling, contract administration, sales, customer relations, and marketing.
- Devise, implement and enforce policies and procedures to elevate customer satisfaction, control costs, and drive business growth.
- Apply dynamic leadership attributes toward training, motivating and empowering staff to achieve performance and productivity excellence.
Escape Travel, Oradell, New Jersey, 1998 to 2000
CEO / Treasurer
- Steered financial and operational management activities encompassing budget development and administration, compliance, business plan development, and in-depth market research.
- Oversaw staffing from recruitment and hiring, to training, evaluations and daily supervision.
- Maximized referral business and account retention by providing and enforcing top-notch customer service and attention.
Assistant Manager for Foreign Travel, Raml Reisen, Linz, Austria, 1995 to 1997
Office Manager, Anna P. Schreiber, MD, Rutherford, New Jersey, 1992 to 1995
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as a German Language Teacher and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you fluency in German, substantial presentation and public speaking abilities, and considerable leadership expertise gained from senior-level roles in the business arena. I will be taking my Praxis test on November 14, 2009 and beginning classes toward a Master s Degree in January 2010. To complement these qualifications, I offer sharp organizational, problem solving, and interpersonal skills which are paramount as an educator.
As a proactive contributor to your school, you will find me to be a self-motivated professional committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through diligence, versatility, and exemplary communication skills. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to your school, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!