sophistixxxxxxted professional with executive assistant acumen; skilled in aligning corporate strategy with strategic alliances resulting in new revenue. expert ability to evaluate existing and potential partnerships to determine benefit. executive-level support personnel and talented relationship builder, negotiator, and liaison leveraging dynamic written and verbal communixxxxxxtion skills. proven track record in project management, office administration, financial management, sales, and business development for leading-edge companies. technixxxxxxl proficiency in microsoft word, excel, outlook, powerpoint, lease mod, adobe photoshop, adobe acrobat, and act.
program manager, middle school foster youth literacy, 09/07 to present
silicon valley children s fund, san jose, xxxxxx
- lead 3-personnel, 250 program partners, and 2 staff consultants within 3 regions.
- exercise superior writing and communixxxxxxtion ability in defining program policies, demonstrating program highlights for potential investors, and drafting grant applixxxxxxtion commentary.
- launched several strategic initiatives such as college opportunities for foster youth aimed at instilling a lifelong learning in students.
- consistently collaborate with relevant agencies and define several program partnerships with dfcs, coe-fys, sjsu, and avid.
- engage in accurate fisxxxxxxl responsibility by overseeing implementation of the annual budget.
- unveiled the master eduxxxxxxtion enhancement plan utilized by teachers as iep model.
realtor, residential sales, 05/06 to 08/07
alain pinel realtors, xxxxxx, xxxxxx
- demonstrated stellar real estate sales/marketing ability by securing $4mm in real estate sales during 15 month period.
- leased, purchased, or sold high-end properties on behalf of clients by studying property listings, interviewing prospective clients, accompanying clients to property site, discussing conditions of sale, and drawing up real estate contracts.
- maintained awareness of current income tax regulations, loxxxxxxl zoning, building and tax laws, and growth possibilities of the area where a property is loxxxxxxted.
- inspected condition of premises, and arranged for necessary maintenance or notified owners of maintenance needs.
commercial real estate sales and leasing, 06/98 to 04/06
colliers international, san jose, xxxxxx
- remained a member of the president s club for the years 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003 based on a very strong sales ability and results-oriented approach.
- marketed commercial, industrial, and residential properties to clients; closed properties up to 1.7m sq. ft. and 12 individual industrial buildings in 1 transaction.
- reviewed property listings, trade journals, and relevant literature, and attended conventions, seminars, and staff and association meetings to remain knowledgeable of real estate markets.
page 1 of 2
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy page 2 of 2
marketing manager / project manager (transferred to spieker through portfolio sale)
gibson speno management company / spieker properties, san jose, xxxxxx
- negotiated $4mm+ in tenant improvement construction contracts and 300k+ sq. ft. of new leases and 250k+ sq. ft. of renewals/expansions from 1994 to 1998.
- oversaw leasing/lease renewal portfolio of 625k sq. ft. class a/b office space.
- skillfully reviewed documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements, deeds, and leases.
additional experience as executive assistant/facilities manager for colliers international and office manager/property manager for centerpoint group, inc.
- licensed by the xxxxxx department of real estate
- association of silicon valley brokers (asvb)
- habitat for humanity volunteer
- former volunteer at ronald mcdonald house, menlo park
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!