yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
~ high-level administrative specialist eager to contribute talents in office administration, executive support, and client relations toward supporting a dynamic organization in optimizing performance and productivity. ~
exceptional strengths in calendar management, meeting preparations, client service and satisfaction, records management, and legal operations with specialization in real estate transactions and estate planning.
dependable, conscientious, and hardworking with an outstanding blend of organizational, communication, interpersonal, multi-tasking, leadership, and problem solving talents.
expert in managing and seamlessly navigating real estate closings from beginning to end.
excels in efficiently and accurately performing broad administrative functions; proficiency in scheduling, bookkeeping, file management, telephone reception, staff management, and complex report preparation.
team player with solid prioritization skills; proven ability to process a high volume of work without sacrificing quality, and continuously seeks out new ways to streamline administrative processes and procedures.
highly skilled in using microsoft office suite (excel, word, outlook), and several proprietary applications.
comcast, 2008 to present
customer service specialist
- merge excellent knowledge of company products and services with superior problem solving skills to effectively assist customers.
- contribute to revenue growth and bottom-line performance by facilitating sales and upgrades.
avalon hair, sharon, ma, 2003 to 2008
- spearheaded daily business operations inclusive of customer service and satisfaction, inventory control and procurement, accounting, benefits administration, and vendor relations and negotiations,.
- oversaw hiring, training, coaching, management and supervision of 15 employees.
contractual work in a variety of law offices, 1991 to 2003
- leveraged exemplary flexibility and versatility in successfully completing numerous contractual assignments for various law offices.
- specialized in handling cases pertaining to personal injury law, workman s compensation, family law, estate planning, and real estate.
- applied sharp attention to accuracy and deadlines in expeditiously preparing documents for workman s compensation claims, real estate files, client correspondence, etc.
real estate paralegal, law office of howard glaser, sharon, ma; law office of black & buono, framingham, ma
legal secretary, law office of bernard cohen, brockton, ma
associate s degree in paralegal studies, newbury junior college, norwood, ma
associate s degree in secretarial sciences, massasoit community college, brockton, ma
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!