Dynamic and award-winning Sales Management Executive eager to contribute exceptional clinical, marketing, and territory management expertise toward supporting a progressive organization in optimizing bottom-line performance.
Adept at prospecting, educating, selling, and servicing accounts in highly competitive markets. Assertively promote clinical benefits of products with an emphasis on value, safety, and cost in comparison to competitors products. Stellar leader capable of motivating, empowering, inspiring, and managing others through influence, congeniality, and collaboration. Resourceful and proactive; set goals, and devise sales growth strategies to attain revenue targets. Merge training and team-building skills to develop, motivate, direct, and mentor peak-performing employees and management. Advanced knowledge of JCAHO and other state and federal regulations.
Strategically grew enteral product line for Apria by 23% YOY (year-over-year) for net revenues.
Chosen and awarded as Regional Manager of the Year in 2005.
Boosted territory s gross profit at Apria from 71% to 78% in two years.
Placed 3rd out of 52 markets nationwide for revenue growth (2008).
- Championed efforts to pass two JCAHO surveys with 100% score and zero violations for New Albany Surgical Hospital.
- Surpassed sales budget in 2003 at 105%, ranking 3rd in district.
- Slashed formulary costs $4.8K per year by transitioning from Ross to Mead Johnson products and by adding Arginaid supplement to formulary for Wound program at St. Francis Hospital.
- Selected and recognized as Clinical Nutrition Manager of the Year for 2002.
Master of Arts Degree, Management, University Of Phoenix Online, 2007
Bachelor of Science Degree, Food and Nutrition, University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 2000
- Internship at UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center) Presbyterian
- Recipient of Anne Pascasio Award, 2000
Apria Healthcare, Great Lakes Division, Cleveland, OH, 2005 to Present
Northern Ohio Market Manager
Manage, direct and motivate 12-member sales team spanning six satellite offices, and hold accountability for $25M annual budget.
Paul Armiger ~ Page 2 of 2
Professional Experience continued
Successfully maintained preferred status with National Managed Care contracts including Aetna, Kaiser, and United in Northern Ohio.
Leveraged significant sales expertise to pursue and achieve preferred status with Mercy System in Northwest Ohio.
Sodexho Healthcare Division, 2000 to 2005
General Manager, Food and Beverage Sales C New Albany Surgical Hospital, 2003 to 2005
Applied exemplary leadership talents toward managing $700K in volume for Food Service Department, directing staff of 17, and establishing strong customer relations including with physicians and senior executives.
Authored and introduced policies and procedures manual to streamline launch of new facility and department.
Steered strict compliance with government and corporate rules and regulations by conducting monthly audits.
Clinical Nutrition Manager C St. Francis Hospital, Charleston, WV, 2001 to 2003
Proficiently directed clinical nutritional care of acute and long-term care patients in a 200-bed facility, and administered outpatient Diabetes and Wound Care programs.
Supervised Room Service operations, enforced compliance with enteral/parenteral guidelines, and managed dietary office staff and two Registered Dieticians.
Proactively served on hospital committees such as Quality Council, Pharmacy & Therapeutics, and Wellness.
Initiated and facilitated quarterly in-service for medical staff on nutrition indicators, effectively elevating personnel performance and patient care outcomes.
Reserve Traveling Manager C Regional Acute Care Area, Pittsburgh, PA, 2000 to 2001
- Diligently prepared acute and long-term care facilities for JCAHO surveys, corporate safety audits, and food safety audits.
- Provided coverage for clinical and food production personnel throughout three-state region.
Eat N Park Restaurants Inc., 1990 to 2000
Kitchen Supervisor C Robinson Township Account, Pittsburgh, PA
- Supervised 22 cooks and 3 prep workers in full-scope food production, administered HACCP program, performed menu planning, created training program, and coordinated sales operations.
- Led restaurant to rank #1 for sales revenues in 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1998.
Member, American Dietetic Association
Member, Ohio Dietetic Association
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!