Logistics and Supply Management specialist with numerous years of experience leading top-performing support teams and overseeing hundreds of millions of dollars of property. Extensive background in strategic planning, needs analysis, equipment/supplies procurement and supply chain oversight, quality control, data management and integrity, and issue resolution. Demonstrated ability to plan and coordinate workflow and human resources for optimal coverage while containing labor costs. Solid record of successfully training interdisciplinary personnel, implementing Standard Operating Procedures, and ensuring compliance with all guidelines and protocols. Sharp technical proficiencies including PBUSE, SARSS 2A/ 2B, PLL/TAMMS, LOGSA, ILAP, SAMS-E, VSATS, LIW, and ULLS-G systems, as well as MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Adobe, InDesign, RapidWeaver, and other software.
~ Core Competencies ~
- Logistics / Warehouse Supervision & Management
- Property Control
- Materials Location/ Inventory & Tool Room Ops
- Technical Writing (SOPs, Publications)
- Operations (Reports, Analysis, Projections)
- Training (Establish, Coordinate, Prepare, Instruct)
- Integrated Booking System Container Management
- Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) / PBUSE Instructor
- Unit Level Logistical Supply-Ground (ULLS-G)
- Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS) 2A/2B
- Army War Reserve Deployment System(AWRDS)
- Standard Army Management Information System (STAMIS)
- Standard Supply Depot (SDS)
- Sustainment Automation Support Management Officer (SASMO)
The Logistic Company Inc/ALAT, Bagram, Afghanistan 12/10 C Present
PBUSE Subject Matter Expert /Instructor
- Efficiently investigate and resolve all STAMIS issues, provide expert technical support, and serve as an integral member of the Sustainment Automation Support Management Office (SASMO) in AOR Afghanistan.
- Travel extensively within region to work closely with SASMO soldiers, government employees, and contractors on hardware, software, and networking issue identification and resolution.
- Deliver technical and functional trainings for customers with varying levels of proficiency, conduct monthly PBUSE refresher courses, and provide additional SASMO training as necessary.
R4 Inc./PM IED Defeat, Bagram, Afghanistan 12/09 C 12/10
- Entrusted with leading 12-member OEF PM IED Defeat / R4 Inc. team in managing surveillance, accountability, and control of $242.7M in government property located across 8 different camps.
- Applied strong property management skills, as well as depth of knowledge regarding Property Book of Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE) and Logistical Information Warehouse (LIW), towards executing all job functions.
- Accurately prepared periodic hand receipts, cyclic inventories, and sensitive inventories, as well as documentation including DA Form 3161, DA Form 4949, DD Form 1348, and DA Form 2765-1following provision of coded equipment to DRMO, DOL Maintenance, and other units.
- Performed Quality Assurance and Quality Control checks on data input from source documents; ensured customers ability to meet regulatory requirements for their monthly inventories.
Stanley Associates, Inc., Camp Arifjan, Kuwait 3/09 C 10/09
Logistics Analyst II/Data Operations
- Created, duplicated, and processed records of wholesale assets in Army War Reserve Deployment System (AWRDS); updated and maintained data to reflect locations and condition codes in 1348, 3161, 1149, and IAR forms.
- Ensured accountability and asset visibility in both AWRDS and Standard Supply Depot (SDS) databases, troubleshot issues and resolved discrepancies, and generated data reports for ITT work centers.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy Page 2
Lear Siegler Services, Inc./URS, LSA Anaconda, Iraq 3/05 C 10/08
Theater Property/Logistic SME
- Oversaw 6-member team responsible for the surveillance, accountability, and control of government property valued at $52.9M and located at 8 different camps.
- Additionally coordinated training for 138 personnel in the Logistics Training Department, facilitated logistical support for 11,000 soldiers and 25 Reserve Units annually, instructed soldiers in safety and security procedures, and reviewed and updated all SOPs relating to safety, security and hazardous materials.
- Identified material requirements and need dates, requested tools/supplies/equipment, and collaborated with project management/operations on procurement while maximizing material availability and minimize surplus.
~ Military Background ~
U.S. Army 8/96 C 3/05
Warehouse Manager, Fort Bragg, NC (6/03 C 3/05)
- In recognition of outstanding performance, steadily progressed within US Army to attain ultimate position responsible for accountability, quality, inspecting inventory, storage, and security of over 3,900 different lines of property valued at more than $47.3M.
- Delivered and oversaw technical guidance and logistical training for 32 subordinates and Army unit, maintained stock records for 500+ soldiers, and served as principal adviser in planning, coordinating, and supervising execution of all brigade logistical operations.
- Drove safety and compliance efforts for the warehouse; proactively reported discrepancies and recommended corrective actions.
- Generated equipment readiness reports and monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, annual internal and external financial reports for unit and the Department of the Army.
Unit Level Logistics System Ground Supervisor, Babenhausen, Germany (6/00 C 6/03)
- Directly supervised 8 soldiers in all day-to-day activity, maintained accurate stock records for 250+ soldiers, and conducted logistical trainings and assisted with planning maintenance needs for a 500+ soldier unit in a deployed environment.
- Transferred, dispatched and updated equipment; maintained automated and manual accounting records; prepared and processed inventories, surveys, and shipping and warehouse documents; reviewed and verified quantities received against bills of lading, contracts, purchase requests, and shipping documents; and maintained stock locator system and administered document control procedures.
- Produced unit equipment readiness reports for senior management and DA Form 5998-E for operators of equipment and mechanics.
Receiving/Storage Foreman & Stock Control Specialist, Fort Bragg, NC (8/96 C 6/00)
- Established and maintained stock records for over 150 soldiers, maintained military vehicles and associated records, performed routine inventories, verified deliveries, coordinated and processed documents, ran productivity reports, and utilized Standard Army Retail Supply System 2A/2B.
Education & Training
Trinity College and University, San Antonio, XXXXXX 2003
Associate of Science, Business Administration
~ Professional Development, Licenses & Military Training~
Secret Clearance Active
Six Sigma Green Belt Certification, Villanova University Anticipated completion March 2011
Basic NCO Leadership Development Course, Non-Commissioned Officer Academy, Fort Lee, VA 2002
Automated Logistics Specialist Course, Quartermaster Center & School, Fort Lee, VA 1997
STEAM (MAXIMO) Training Course
Material Requisition Course
Material Central Shipping & Receiving Training Course
Hazardous Material (HAZMAT) License
Forklift (1K to 20K lbs) License
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity as insert specific job title and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As demonstrated in the accompanying resume, my professional qualifications include more than 14 years of progressive logistics and supply/inventory management experience. I excel at performing a broad scope of functions in deadline-driven environments with zero tolerance for errors, and am adept at training and leading support teams that consistently meet critical targets with exceptional levels of accuracy. My unique blend of operational management, logistical analysis, and technical skills has proven instrumental in my success at managing hundreds of millions of dollars of property in geographically dispersed locations. To complement this background, I offer a depth of knowledge regarding inventory control systems and forms, have completed substantive professional development, and hold many licenses in all variations of forklifts and military vehicles to include HMMVs, LMTVs and various 5 ton vehicles.
As an employee, you will find me to be a driven team player committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to insert company name, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!