yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • email@example.com
results-driven, solutions-focused and detail-oriented team player desiring a challenging and progressive firefighter role within a dynamic and successful organization.
- skilled professional offering solid and progressive training in fire protection, fire behavior/combustion, fire command, and fire investigation techniques.
- trained in analyzing, appraising and evaluating fire and emergency incidents and identify components of emergency management and fire fighter safety.
- extensive knowledge of all laws, regulations, codes, and standards that influence fire department operations.
- in depth training in the analysis of fire causes, selection of appropriate extinguishing agents and identifying stages of the fire development.
- adept at calculating flow requirements for fire apparatus and maintaining all apparatus/equipment.
- skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- proficient at working in a variety of weather conditions with exposure to the outdoor elements.
- successfully visited all local fire houses in los angeles.
allan hancock junior college present
bachelors degree in fire technology
university of nevada las vegas 2004
bachelors degree in criminal justice
awarded team captain and most inspirational
won the tom weisner award
dom's plumbing 2006-present
- strategically managed multiple 12-member crews handling all plumbing issues for celebrities, including donald trump.
miami dolphins 2006
nfl offensive lineman
- picked up off waivers from the eagles to play offensive
nfl offensive lineman
- skillfully was drafted as professional athlete and played in superbowl 2005.
volunteer coach for a local little league team.
worked with pediatric cancer patients through the eagles organization.
built playgrounds for underprivileged kids in inner cities through the eagles organization.
sponsored young kids through boys and girls clubs.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!