yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
s. hampton court #0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
proficient professional eager to contribute banking expertise as well as strong customer service skills and administrative support talents toward actively supporting an organization in maximizing performance.
- offer solid and progressive banking experience, including expertise within customer service, administrative support and financial operations.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to recruit and develop clientele base.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- track record for identifying customer problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
- skillful at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- demonstrated a team player attitude in enthusiastically soliciting and accepting additional challenging projects in support of company objectives.
bank of america 2008-present
- sharp business acumen and experience in handling a broad scope of operations, from cash transactions, customer service and deposits/withdrawals to loan payment processing, vendor and issuing money orders, cashiers and travelers checks.
- utilize extensive knowledge of foreign currency and exchange rates in assisting customers with financial services.
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of sales campaigns and financial promotions to expand utilization of bank s products and services.
west fork golf 2006-2008
- consistently ensured delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing clientele base.
- managed broad scope of accounting/finance activities including bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivable.
- successfully steered sales operations to generate high volume growth and revenue.
volunteer american red cross during katrina crisis
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!