Seeking opportunity where considerable project management, staff training, and operations leadership talents will provide an immediate and positive impact to a progressive organization.
- Excel in spearheading field operations inclusive of staffing, scheduling, project coordination, budgeting, client relations, and compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Leverage dynamic team-building capabilities to develop, motivate, mentor and manage highly productive personnel; effective in elevating staff morale and minimizing turnover.
- Build, coach, empower and lead unified teams committed to delivering extraordinary service.
- Outstanding abilities in planning, critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and forecasting.
- Extremely versatile; quickly adapt to new roles, responsibilities, industries, and environments.
Ipsos Direct, Winnipeg, Manitoba, 1999 to Present
Assistant Field Manager (2004 to Present)
- Apply significant leadership talents toward training, inspiring, coaching and scheduling staff.
- Conduct regular performance appraisals, facilitate meetings, and provide constructive feedback to fortify morale and productivity.
- Closely monitor quality control and internal client satisfaction, vital to maintaining strong business reputation and client/account retention.
- Drive budget-compliant project management and encourage cohesive relationships with other Ipsos locations nationwide to maximize resources.
- Integral member of management team tasked with assembling and administering Virtual Call Center; serve as field point person to ensure seamless technical operations.
- Cooperate with outsourced personnel and management in the UK, Philippines, and Costa Rica.
- Proactively devised and execute personnel training and mentoring programs.
Team Leader (2000 to 2004)
- Advanced to direct and supervise team members with accountability for strategic leadership over B2B and Medical projects, personnel training, and mentoring of new Team Leaders.
- Exhibited proficiency throughout all project phases inclusive of status/progress reporting, quality control, and adherence to budget and timeline parameters.
- Trained Interviewers, evaluated performance, delegated tasks, and maintained excellent employee relations.
Interviewer (1999 to 2000)
- Quickly ranked as top-performing interviewer in terms of quality and productivity.
Prior background includes sales/management role with Independent Jewellers.
Project Management Diploma, University of Winnipeg (pending graduation approval)
Hiring Agent Name
I am currently seeking a challenging career opportunity in a management capacity and am submitting my resume for your review. In advance, thank you for your time and consideration.
As indicated in the accompanying resume, I bring to you a significant background in team and project leadership, well-developed expertise in budgeting and quality control, and a solid ability to train, encourage, mentor, and manage highly productive employees. To complement these qualifications, I offer keen organizational, technical, communication, prioritization, presentation and relationship-building skills.
As a proactive contributor to your organization, you will find me to be an industrious professional and stellar leader committed to supporting you in achieving your objectives through superior performance, insight, and initiative. I am confident that I could be a valuable asset to <insert name of organization>, and look forward to interviewing with you in the near future.
Yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!