Versatile and results-driven Regulatory Compliance Specialist eager to contribute extensive experience toward supporting a dynamic company in achieving goals and objectives.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills with keen attention to detail and accuracy.
Reliably display a collaborative work approach, adaptability, resourcefulness, and initiative.
Excel in tracking, closely monitoring, and documenting operational compliance with stringent regulatory requirements and company policies.
Solid experience in preparing complex reports, maintaining regulatory filings and certifications, and recommending improvements to elevate quality control and assurance.
Proactively and critically identify and implement efficiency and effectiveness improvements to key aspects of regulatory compliance programs.
& McCall, P.C.
/ Ferris & Associates, P.C., Raleigh, NC, 2000 to 2008
Demonstrated sharp business acumen in launching, building and managing a successful law firm; actively led a top-performing team of attorneys and legal assistants.
Produced annual revenues of between $500K and $750K by proficiently representing clients throughout more than 7,000 residential and commercial real estate transactions.
Leveraged considerable research expertise to successfully conduct thousands of real estate searches for property throughout North Carolina.
Meticulously drafted real estate sales/purchase documents, prepared incorporating documents for limited liability companies and corporations, and created and/or scrutinized contracts, deeds, wills, powers of attorneys, and comprehensive real estate closing documentation.
Womble, Carlyle, Sandridge & Rice, PC, Raleigh, NC, 1997 to 1999
- Incisively examined and obtained key documents for individual and class-action defenses.
- Acquired, organized and managed over 1,000 critical evidence files of individual home owners for civil litigation, exhibiting superior organizational and prioritization skills.
Carolina Power & Light (now Progress Energy), Raleigh, NC, 1990 to 1994, 1999
Attorney / Compliance Specialist
- Applied exemplary leadership talents toward efficiently managing document review teams at several CP&L and Westinghouse sites.
- Investigated and assessed volumes of documentation for major litigation between CP&L and Westinghouse, and proactively assisted outside counsel in preparations for trial.
- Significantly enhanced organization of information by instituting a centralized filing system for hydroelectric division of fossil generation.
- Accurately interpreted Federal Energy Regulatory Commission guidelines and completed annual filings.
- Played an integral role in steering full-scope relicensing of three hydroelectric plants.
J.D., Thomas Cooley Law School B.A., Political Science, North Carolina State University
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!