yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven professional seeking a challenging management position, where expertise in project management, land acquisition, quality control, and osha safety skills will prove instrumental to company success.
ø offer seventeen years progressive management experience culminating in senior contractor position; generated build and remodel contracts over $100k, multi-family 3-story complexes, 42 unit buildings, hotels, restaurants, big box stores, strip malls, and office buildings.
ø excel in recruiting, building and leading quality-focused construction crews.
ø dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills
ø effectively identify and capitalize on opportunities to penetrate and develop markets.
ø adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
ø apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
ø collaborate with draftsmen, architects, appraisers, land surveyors, realtors, and county officials in the development of projects from conception to completion.
ø successfully steered sales/marketing operations to generate high volume growth and revenue; managed/administered projects in harrison, hancock, stone and jackson county; cities of waveland, pass christian and gulfport.
general contractor 2004-present
- successfully led company as project manager by developing strong and competitive bid jobs; responsible for the scheduling sub-contractors, locating and developing land, collaborating with government agencies, quality control, "punch-lists", and ensuring osha safety.
- skillfully handled administrative duties, including project material determination and ordering, developing client files, and providing written status updates and pictures to clients.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts.
- sharp business acumen and experienced in managing broad scope of financial operations, from paying sub-contractors and suppliers, fund disbursement and invoicing to billing and accounting/finance.
- cost-effectively managed purchasing and facilitated productive vendor relationships to achieve competitive pricing and boost bottom-line profitability
- contribute proactive planning, developing, and implementing of advertising concepts and marketing campaigns to expand product awareness through newspapers, radio, television, company logo, letterhead, business cards, and signage.
- manage broad scope of operational activities including supervision of multiple job sights, design of custom and semi-custom homes, subdivision layout and development, and land use determination.
emt training gulfport, ms. 1991
certified mississippi general contractor 2004-present
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!