strong business administration and management professional with proven track record of significant improvements in productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction while reducing costs, lowering turnover, and maintaining a positive work environment. dynamic leader, strategic thinker and decision-maker.
business development / management / communication / sales strategy / entrepreneurial spirit
client support / written & verbal communication
technical competencies: ms word, ms publisher, ms powerpoint, ms excel, and ms outlook
owner, 12/2007 c 07/2009
perfect pair, eagle, idaho
oversaw activities directly related to operational and customer service within a shoe boutique. directed and coordinated activities of businesses concerned with the production, operations, finance, pricing, internet sales, or distribution of merchandise. planned activities such as sales promotions, determined goods and services to be sold, and set prices and credit terms, based on forecasts of customer demand. located, selected, and procured merchandise for resale, representing management in purchase negotiations. reviewed financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity and goal achievement and to determine areas needing cost reduction and program improvement.
- successfully managed staff, prepared work schedules and assigned specific duties.
- coordinated organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
- established and implemented departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with staff members as necessary.
- determined staffing requirements, and interviewed, hired and trained new employees, or oversaw those personnel processes.
loan processor/office manager, 10/2005 c 05/2007
idaho street mortgage, boise, idaho
processed loan applicants on behalf of 3 loan officers; investigated applicants' backgrounds and verified references; prepared loan request papers; and forwarded findings, reports, and documents to correct department. reviewed loan papers to ensure completeness, and completed transactions between loan establishment, borrowers, and sellers upon approval of loan.
- verified and examined information and accuracy of loan applications and supporting documents.
- interviewed loan applicants in order to obtain personal and financial data, and to assist in completing applications.
loan officer assistant/jr. loan processor, 01/2005 c 08/2005
first horizon home loans, meridian, idaho
answered inquiries and advised customers regarding loans and transactions. recorded applications for loan and credit, loan information, and disbursements of funds. prepared and typed loan applications, closing documents, legal documents, letters, forms, government notices, and checks.
- presented loan and repayment schedules to customers; checked value of customer collateral to be held as loan security.
- calculated, reviewed, and corrected errors on interest, principal, payment, and closing costs.
yyyyyy x. yyyyyy | page 2 of 2
bartender, 10/2009 c present
the lobby, boise, idaho
mix ingredients, such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters, to prepare cocktails and other drinks including wine, and bottled or draft beer. take beverage orders from serving staff or directly from patrons and serve snacks or food items to customers seated at the bar.
- check identification of customers to verify age requirements for purchase of alcohol.
- attempt to limit problems and liability related to customers' excessive drinking by taking steps such as persuading customers to stop drinking, or ordering taxis or other transportation for intoxicated patrons.
- balance cash receipts; collect money for drinks served.
northwest nazarene university, nampa, idaho
mba program - 5 classes completed
idaho state university, pocatello, idaho
bachelor of arts in business management, 05/2002
raised $2,500, susan g. komen race for the cure, (2009)
volunteer, american cancer society s making strides against breast cancer (2008 and 2009)
assistant coach, club idaho volleyball, (2003 to 2004)
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!