yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx ,
xxxx , xxxxx 00000
driven business professional seeking a challenging position in management, where expertise in office administration, accounting, and business communications will prove instrumental to company success.
- offer forty years progressive management experience; proven ability to perform independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- excel in commercial business software applications, including the microsoft office professional suite, microsoft access database, quickbooks pro, peachtree, myob, and a wide variety of other relational database management system using the structured query language format.
- sharp business acumen and experience in re-writing company policy & procedures, supervising internal affairs and audit functions, researching and writing justifications of equipment requests.
- solid experience in boosting productivity to increase company revenue.
- dynamic communication, leadership, and relationship management skills.
- strong administrative background; consistent record of improving productivity, reducing costs, and resolving office issues.
- successful background in manufacturing and customer service management.
- proven ability to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously.
- creative troubleshooter able to quickly identify problems and implement practical solutions.
- excel in recruiting, building and leading top-performing, client-focused sales teams
owner robinette distributors 1998-2008
- successfully coordinate with team of 20 independent contractors.
- effectively provide quality product and superior customer service to over 17,000 subscribers.
for bookkeeping, records, and collection of baltimore sun revenue,
averaging $1m annually.
finance field auditor the baltimore sun company 1996-1998
- efficiently performed internal audits of circulation operations and independent contract home delivery agents.
- consistently ensured accuracy of subscription revenues collected and paid circulation.
police lieutenant anne arundel county police department 1974-2006
- served as mid-level manager, supervised street-level law enforcement in anne arundel county, maryland.
- successfully promoted to progressively responsible administrative positions, culminating in a position director of administrative services & internal audit.
- responsible for agency's fiscal affairs, including office operations and capital budget development.
maryland state aviation administration, police department 1972-1974
airport parking company of america 1966-1972
university of maryland, adelphi, md
bachelor of science in management studies
specific coursework in
business, accounting, and communications.
university of maryland, college park, md
significant coursework in political science, governing procedure, and politics.
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!