yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000
xxx-xxx-xxxx • firstname.lastname@example.org
versatile load supervisor professional eager to contribute broad-scope trucking logistics experience toward supporting a dynamic organization in maximizing bottom-line performance.
- offer over 10 years of solid and progressive load supervisor experience, including expertise within planning, logistics, operations, and customer service capacities.
- recognized load planning professional with specific expertise in the food industry, able to apply skills across a wide range of trucking industries.
- in depth experience in client-focused industries focused on delivering world class customer service.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- capable of staying focused and maintaining a calm demeanor in high-pressure situations while exhibiting high quality, diplomatic customer / client services interaction both in person and via telephone.
- recognized by superiors as a loyal, hard working and dedicated professional, skilled at performing independently or within a team to exceed all operational goals and objectives.
- technically proficient in microsoft office suite, as400/scms systems and the mccloud system.
- demonstrate strong abilities in handling multiple tasks simultaneously, meeting tight deadlines and working in a fast-paced professional environment.
load planning supervisor nfi logistics 2009-present
- spearhead all load planning operations, encompassing over 200 drivers and 200 loads per day.
- consistently ensure delivery of quality customer service vital to sustaining and growing accounts; primary customer is trader joe's grocery store, the 3rd largest grocery chain in the us.
- effectively handle all aspects of logistics for grocery store operations, including work schedules,
- successfully lead negotiations with backhaul customers, boosting bottom-line profitability for client and company.
- utilize knowledge of dot regulations and log books in efficiently preventing issues with load operations.
load planning supervisor silvercrest express 2000-2009
- reported directly to the president on all operational and logistical matters, ensuring work quality and efficiency.
- effectively coordinated loads with two terminals in pennsylvania, while also handled outbound and inbound products and inventory.
collaborated with outside carriers in ensuring adequate support to company
associates degree in liberal arts massasoit community college 1999-2001
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!