yyyyyy x. yyyyyy
▪ 0000 xxxxxx xxxx , xxxx , xxxxx 00000 ▪
xxx-xxx-xxxx ▪ email@example.com ▪
driven business professional seeking a challenging position as night clinical manager, where expertise in company operations, employee supervision, and patient services will prove instrumental to company success.
- a results-oriented manager with experience in business operations, patient services, and healthcare procedure.
- in-depth expertise in identifying emergency situations and expediting quality patient treatment procedures.
- adept at blending strong decision-making abilities with outstanding organizational skills, solid leadership attributes, and successful interpersonal relationship-building techniques.
- apply sharp problem-solving proficiencies, intelligent business acumen, and cost-effective strategies, along with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, to any professional environment.
- experience in persuasive communication; able to express ideas in ways that lead clients to understand presentations.
- recognized ability to express complex thoughts in creative and vibrant appointments; ensure key points are communicated clearly and effectively in both written and oral communications.
- dynamic communication, presentation, negotiation, and relationship management skills.
- proven ability to lead and motivate team members to ensure success.
- track record for diagnosing complex problems and consistently delivering effective solutions.
travel nurse preferred healthcare 2006-present
pediatric cardiac intensive care rn cincinnati children's hospital medical center 2003-2006
registered nurse neonatal
intensive care dayton children's hospital 1999-2003
triage patient care children's
urgent care 1997-1999
home healthcare assistant nurses
human resource manager elder
assistant manager mc donald's 1985-1988
store manager arby's 1983-1985
student development wright state university 1982-1984
undergraduate studies wright state university dayton, ohio 1982-1984
pre nursing classes lakeland community college cleveland ohio 1994-1995
associate degree in nursing kettering college of medical arts kettering , ohio 1996-1999
Remember: Hire Us To Write YOUR New Resume
And We GUARANTEE That If You’re Not Working In 60 Days Or Less,
We’ll Revise Your Resume, Refund Your Money,
AND Give You $50 EXTRA!